Nick as over 20 years’ experience in London’s West End commercial property market.Nick joined Allsop in 2011 to jointly head the West End business team. Prior to this he was head of West end Investment at Colliers International.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- • Central London capital markets specialist.
- • Specialises in UK Funds Sales, and Private Overseas Client investment purchases.
- • Asset Management for clients on key assets.
- • Nick also advises a number of Private UK Landlords, and Family Offices representing interestsin the Middle East and Asia.
RECENT PROJECTS / ASSIGNMENTS
- • Sale of Thames Wharf Studios, including The River Café in W6 for in excess of £40m.
- • Provided strategic advice to Labs on the £300m purchase of The Holborn Links Estate
- • Advise a private client over various Mayfair assets including the recent purchase of 65 Curzon
- • Street for £75.0m, where a luxury residential development is planned.
- • Advised on the purchase of a hotel in King’s Cross on behalf of a Hong Kong listed companyfor £71.0m.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
Key clients include M&G Asset Management, Aberdeen Standard Investments, Shun Ho Group, Aperture Group, Lazari Investments, Meadow Partners, and CCLA Investment Management.
- • Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- • Member of Investment Property Forum (IPF)
- • Member of the Development Committee of the Reading Real Estate Foundation (RREF),a registered Charity whose key initiative, Pathways To Property, seeks to promote diversity within the property industry.